
It seems that someone in Microsoft is listening. After numerous posts from myself regarding the state of Xbox Live Arcade, over the last few weeks I cannot complain. Alien Hominid was released (and although I'm not a fan of the game I can see it's appeal to others), then the next arcade release was Worms at the respectable price of 800 Microsoft points and it happened to not just be a port of a previous Worms game. Tomorrow another title is released (details of the title released can be found on Wilky's Blog using the link provided - so as not to steal his blog post) and is being put up at the excellent price of 400 Microsoft points (Cowabunga).
The game in question was an arcade favourite of mine when I was a kid and I spent a lot of money playing the game. I especially remember one family holiday where I was playing the game in the arcade in the area and almost got beat-up by some kids much older brother due to an alleged credit stealing on the game (which I want to go on record as saying it did not happen and I played as the same character the whole time) needless to say the said beating never happened, probably due to the much older brother realising I had obviously honed my ninja skills playing the game!*
Tomorrow will tell if the game has stood the test of time, however hopefully this is a continued sign of things to come and the new breed of Xbox Live Arcade titles.
So two clues in there in relation to the game being released, however as stated if you still have no clue follow this link.
*This is a true story, except for the ninja part.....actually I just think he was scared of me full stop!
1 comments:
Hopefully it won't destroy my childhood memories! Cheers for the link to my blog as well m8 ;)
Post a Comment