Thursday, 8 March 2007

Achievement Update Part 1

So straight after my previous post I booted up the 360 to start my day of achievements - suddenly a knock at the door (oh no I think as i realise my gaming has been interrupted). Anyway all was not lost - it was my copy of Graw 2 arriving (Thank you Postman Pat - not my postman's real name).
I quickly load up the game to start my mission gaining - I quickly unlock 5 achievements boosting my gamerscore by 45 points (new gamerscore 8184). Then at 9.59am exactly my mate Benwahwah comes online and challenges me to some online gaming (Suddenly I am faced with the types of choices Jack Bauer would have to make) anyway I decide to put aside my mission for some online action.
12.20pm: I quickly come offline from my online sessions to update my blog and get a quick bite to eat after I post this. In 2hr 21 minutes I have unlocked an extra 0 gamerpoints - however I did kick some major ass on Blitz the league!

0 comments: