Now I realise with a title like "Hardcore Diaries" that I might have some extra visitors to the site (perhaps via Google searches!) expecting to read some hardcore xxx rated action regarding yours truly (at this point anyone that actually knows me shudders in disgust - possible even saying "ewwwwwww"). Sorry to disappoint you (or should that be please you) by stating I am actually referring to Mick Foley's new book.

I'm sure anyone that has read Foley's previous two books, Mankind: A Tale of Blood and Sweatsocks & Foley is Good (surely a typo lol) will enjoy this book.
Foley provides a great incite into the world of wrestling and his personal life in a humorous way that keeps the reader wanting more.
I recommend anyone to buy this book - but don't just take my word for it as Mick Foley is also a #1 New York Times Bestselling Author.

I'm sure anyone that has read Foley's previous two books, Mankind: A Tale of Blood and Sweatsocks & Foley is Good (surely a typo lol) will enjoy this book.
Foley provides a great incite into the world of wrestling and his personal life in a humorous way that keeps the reader wanting more.
I recommend anyone to buy this book - but don't just take my word for it as Mick Foley is also a #1 New York Times Bestselling Author.
0 comments:
Post a Comment