skip to main | skip to sidebar

Rsxl - Welcome To My World!

Thursday, 8 March 2007

Achievement Hunting

I've decided to set myself a bit of a challenge today - to increase my Xbox 360 gamerscore (which as I write this currently stands at 8139). Hopefully if I can pull myself away from the 360 long enough, I will document my progress on my blog.
Sorry this post is short and sweet but I've got some gaming to do!
Posted by Rsxl at 9:14 am

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Gamercard

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  October (3)
  • ▼  2007 (82)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ▼  March (25)
      • GTA 4
      • PS3 Launch
      • JetBack
      • Viewer Discretion Is Advised
      • Monkey Island - The Play!
      • Finish The Graphics
      • It Was A Time Of War
      • Resident Wii-vil
      • PS3 May Cry
      • Monkey Island Spin Off
      • Rsxl Returns!
      • Microsoft Listen?
      • G.R.A.W 2-short
      • Achievement Update Part 2
      • Achievement Update Part 1
      • Achievement Hunting
      • The Saviour Of Xbox Live Arcade
      • The Real Ewok Story
      • CO-OP Rising?
      • The Sound Of Music.....
      • The Simpsons Movie
      • Lunar-tic Update
      • Full Moon.....Half Moon.....
      • Hardcore Diaries
      • Google Whack!
    • ►  February (31)
    • ►  January (13)