Thursday, 8 March 2007

Achievement Update Part 2

This is possibly my final update for the day. So since my last update I started gaming again around 12.55pm and was only slightly disturbed between 2.30pm - 3.05pm due to my fridge/freezer being fixed. Anyway since 3.05pm until 6.20pm I have been solid gaming. So what is my points increase since last post? Well I've increased my gamerscore by 110 points to 8294. So I've increased my score today by 155 points (which let me tell you is far removed from what I had planned) - so where did it all go wrong? Well instead of just focusing on my new game (Graw 2) I decided to try a mix of games. I guess in the end I wasn't ready for that intense focus to unlock the most achievement points, instead I was happy to try and gather some more orbs on crackdown and unlock some of the wacky achievements along with some other great games along the way.

0 comments: