Thursday, 8 February 2007

Beer Anyone?

Normally the response to the above question would be along the lines of Stone Cold saying "Hell Yeah", however the question in Microsoft's case is "WTF!" Let me explain, Microsoft's newest Xbox Live Arcade title is "Root Beer Tapper".




So while the entire Xbox community is waiting for Worms to be released we get this. I can almost hear commentator Jim Ross screaming "WHY MICROSOFT WHY!". I'm sorry I am into retro gaming but I do feel Microsoft needs to take a leaf out of Nintendo's strategy and release some more recent classic games to really push Xbox Live Arcade to it's full potential.

Obviously Xbox Live Arcade caters for numerous tastes in gaming and there may be many of you that welcome Root Beer Tapper with open arms.....however personally myself if I wanted to play the game I would use MAME on my PC and save myself buying Microsoft points....hell I could even get a real beer for cheaper and have more fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love a beer, hell what am i talkin about i'm sinkin a cold fozzers as i type!! But i agree MS need to get their fingers out and release something that isn't 20 years old (1983 in Root Beers case!!)