I haven't given up on blogging yet (and I don't plan too!). The reason for now posts is that since my last post I've been busy recording a podcast and then editing said podcast.
Now I must point out this was my first time starting a podcast and my first time editing (or using editing software).
Late last night I finished the final edit and have been in the process of finishing off the final tweaks.Then the real fun begins - trying to work out how to upload the file and submit to itunes.
Once it's up i'll be posting on my blog (and everywhere I can).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks
My blog; Politicise
Feel free to surf my blog post surf
My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web page and
thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see
so i am just following you. Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.
Also visit my web site ... dismember
Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The
words in your article seem to be running off the screen
in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let
you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the
issue resolved soon. Cheers
Feel free to surf to my web-site; pvc
Howdy just stumbled upon your website from Bing after I entered in,
"Blogger: Rsxl - Welcome To My World!" or perhaps something similar (can't quite remember exactly). Anyhow, I'm relieved I found it simply because your content is exactly what
I'm looking for (writing a college paper) and I hope you don't mind if I gather some information
from here and I will of course credit you as the source.
Thank you.
Feel free to surf to my weblog chemical
Excellent article. I am going through some of these issues as well.
.
Also visit my homepage ... bankruptcy florida
Post a Comment