
Back on the 19th of January I revealed that Dead Risings Frank West would be answering your questions for help. Well today Frank finally got a question - so it's time for "Frank, Help Me Frank Part 1".
Otis: Frank there's someone who needs help?
Frank: God Dammit Otis...Let me guess someone else needs me to hold their hand!
Otis: Not exactly - this is actually an attempt at a clever link to your new section on Rsxl's Blog site...and not a very good one I might add!
Frank: Get to the point Otis before I get eye strain from reading your text.
Otis: Well you received a question by email...
Frank: Wait a minute people have time to email me but not enough time to rescue me!
Otis: .......the question is "My girlfriend keeps biting my neck - what do I do?"
Frank: Have you not been watching me??? The answer is simple....and here are the ingredients you will need:
Otis: Frank there's someone who needs help?
Frank: God Dammit Otis...Let me guess someone else needs me to hold their hand!
Otis: Not exactly - this is actually an attempt at a clever link to your new section on Rsxl's Blog site...and not a very good one I might add!
Frank: Get to the point Otis before I get eye strain from reading your text.
Otis: Well you received a question by email...
Frank: Wait a minute people have time to email me but not enough time to rescue me!
Otis: .......the question is "My girlfriend keeps biting my neck - what do I do?"
Frank: Have you not been watching me??? The answer is simple....and here are the ingredients you will need:
1 x Pie (any variety, however I prefer steak)
1 x Orange Juice (must be pure orange juice but can be with or without bits)
Mix the two ingredients in a blender and viola - you will be untouchable, making it impossible for your girlfriend to bite you.....although like the Linx effect this doesn't last forever.
To be honest this is a temporary solution - I think your girlfriend is a zombie, therefore to totally solve your problem you need to grab anything to hand and bash her head in.....my current favourite is using a wii remote while pretending it's a baseball bat!
Hope this helps
Otis: You are ****** up!
The End
0 comments:
Post a Comment