Saturday, 4 October 2008

Fable 2 - Collectors Edition

As you may be aware, Fable 2 is one of the big Xbox 360 games due out this year. You might also be aware that it is being released in both a standard edition & a collectors edition.

The collectors edition was once exactly that, a true collectors edition of the game with all the nice extras you would expect (fancy case, extra disc, figurine etc). However recently (nearly each passing day infact), the collectors edition has been losing some of the extra "collectors" content that was promised.

I am one of many that have pre-ordered the game, and in my most recent email from the company I have ordered from, I am informed of the items that will no longer be in my collectors edition. As I read the email and then the following news on another website of potential more items that will no longer be included in the collectors edition, I think to myself that it is a good thing it is not called "Limited Edition" instead of Collectors Edition - as if this was the case I think the only think limited about this game will now be the number of people buying this version over the standard edition!

0 comments: