Oblivion was a game that I hated (granted I had hardly played it), so imagine my surprise when I suddenly found myself buying the expansion pack "Shivering Isles" which was recently released.However the key word from the previous paragraph is "was" - as I now love Oblivion and believe it is worthy of it's status as a great game. So why the change of heart? Well I actually played the game, giving it more time than my first attempt and suddenly found it drawing me in, the same day I started to get into Oblivion I decided to buy the expansion pack - further enhancing my enjoyment of the game as I can now journey between the two worlds at leisure.
The title of the expansion is misleading as there is no snow or cold weather in sight - however instead you journey to a crazy world....or should that be "mad world" ruled by the most insane leader.
I recommend Oblivion to all and curse myself for ignoring this game for so long!
0 comments:
Post a Comment